Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site including all content available through the ageofstupid.com domain name (the "Site") is provided by One Off Productions Limited (“OOPS”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms and conditions please do not access and/or use the Site.
2. OOPS may at any time change these terms and conditions by posting changes online. OOPS requests that you regularly review these terms to ensure you are aware of any changes in them. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Site
3. Save as expressly permitted below, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Site content in any way including storing it in temporary form by electronic means whether or not such temporary storage is incidental. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content from the Site.
Permitted uses for downloads and the contents of the Site are:
- Private study or domestic use;
- Non-published research; and
- Reporting the Site in the media, provided any such report is lawful.
For the avoidance of doubt, any commercial use of the Site’s content in return for payment or other pecuniary advantage is prohibited.
Any other use of the Site requires the prior written permission of OOPS.
4. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Content of the Site, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to OOPS, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will OOPS, its officers, directors, employees and/or agents be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site regardless of the form of action.
7. OOPS does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7.1 You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Site's servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, OOPS grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. OOPS reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the website with respect to their user submissions.
8. The names, images and logos identifying OOPS and its products and services, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of OOPS, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of OOPS, or any other third party.
Contributions to the Site
9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution (“your contribution”) to the Site (including any text, photographs, graphics, video, audio, software, scripts, ideas, stories, pictures, interactive features or film) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant OOPS a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and licence to use, store, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, make available to the public, your contribution in any form and via any medium, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to OOPS the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the Site. The submission of any contribution subject to these terms and conditions shall not create any right or legitimate expectation that the contribution shall be included in the film in any manner whatsoever.
Credit for Contributions
9.1 OOPS will use reasonable efforts to credit your contribution to you wherever it is used or displayed (where practicable).
Withdrawing your Contribution
9.2 You may not withdraw your contribution from the Website and/or a competition or terminate the licence granted to OOPS under paragraph 9 without the consent of OOPS which OOPS can give or withhold in its absolute discretion. In the event the licence of OOPS terminates for any reason, OOPS will be permitted to keep a copy of your contribution for internal archiving purposes and for the purposes of complying with any legal or regulatory obligations.
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to the Site, you:
- your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to OOPS for all the purposes specified above;
- you own the rights in your contribution and/or you have obtained all permissions, consents, waivers and/or releases from third parties which are necessary in order to use the Contribution for the purposes and in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions and in order to grant to OOPS the licence set out in paragraph 9 above (this includes, but is not limited to, all music and script clearances, and all permissions, consents and/or releases from actors and from the relevant persons in relation to products, locations and names and likenesses of any identifiable individuals (living or dead) which feature in your contribution);
- your contribution does not, and will not when used or made available for any of the purposes specified in these terms and conditions either: (a) infringe any intellectual property rights, moral rights, rights in performances, publicity rights, rights of privacy or any similar rights of any person; or (b) breach any contract with, or any obligation of confidentiality owed to, any person;
OOPS will not, nor will anyone who acquires rights in your contribution through us, become liable to pay you or any third party any royalties, permission fees or other sums for the use of any rights granted in paragraph 9. above;
- your contribution is not defamatory, fraudulent, dishonest, misleading, libellous, malicious, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, harmful, offensive, obscene, pornographic, unlawful or otherwise objectionable, and it does not (nor is it likely to) promote or encourage any activity or behaviour of any such nature; and
- your contribution does not infringe any law and its provision to OOPS does not infringe any law; and
10.2 agree to indemnify OOPS against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by OOPS as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on crudemovie.com and the purposes specified above.
Rules for Interaction with the Site
11. You agree that, should you choose to use any interactive sections of the Site (being the pages of the Site which enable you to post text to other users and read the content posted by other users of the Site) you will do so in accordance with the following Rules:
About your posts
Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble or offence.
No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community (being the community of users of the Site where active or inactive users) or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: OOPS does not allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please do not re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
No advertising: do not submit advertising of any form.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed.
No impersonation: users must not impersonate any other person than themselves whether alive or dead.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names: OOPS reserves the right to take action against the account of the bearer of any inappropriate user name.
OOPS advises that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind.
About the law
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the Site's communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
The views expressed in the Site's community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of OOPS.
If you're under 16:
Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any discussion. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
If you breach these Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Rules when using the Site, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
- This action may include a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the Site.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to the Site's communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the Site, and OOPS considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, OOPS may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s. subject to the legal rights of privacy referred to below.
- OOPS reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
12. The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by OOPS. OOPS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
13. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
14. If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
One Off Productions Limited
Herston Cross House
230 High Street
Dorset BH19 2PQ