McLibel 2005. DVD. English.
Spanner Films' earlier production (2005) tells the story of two ordinary people who humiliated McDonald's in the biggest corporate PR disaster in history. Seen by 25 million people worldwide.
Double disc pack contains:
- The re-edited 85-minute feature length film (2005)
- The original 53 minute version (1997)
- Four hours of extras and 21 special features
Reviews of the film:
- "An irresistible David and Goliath tale... you can't help but cheer along" - Seattle Times
- "Complex and fascinating" - CBS News
- "An often-hilarious exposé of big business arrogance and an extraordinary example of independent filmmaking" - Sydney Morning Herald
- "Absolutely unmissable" - The Guardian